Your main responsibilities would be...
- Together with the Leadership Team, you translate the strategic objectives into a coherent IT multi-year plan, in which you build a bridge between your IT roadmap and the broader business objectives.
- You’re in charge of the daily business of our IT infrastructure, applications, and data sources in high demanding B2C environment.
- You lead a team of 25 co-workers (through 6 team leads), coach them and keep them informed.
- You are responsible for vendor, contract and SLA management (with our third parties) in order to meet our IT objectives.
- You’re right on top of all technological evolutions, and you come up with IT guidelines based on your expertise. You implement them and communicate them into our organization. You advise co-workers, team leads, and management with a pragmatic and hands-on approach.
- You are responsible for the IT architecture, coaching the architects and sponsoring change projects where needed.
- You will provide recommendations for cost-effective IT solutions that provide the organization with a competitive advantage and increased productivity.
Because you’re the one...
- Who has a master’s degree or equivalent in work experience, preferably in IT.
- Who has a strong analytical mind.
- Who has leadership qualities and can convince, inspire and motivate others and create the right work environment through good and honest communication.
- Who has at least 10 years of IT experience of which the last years in a similar role, and who possesses the necessary technical knowledge and skills. IT interests you and you’re keen on following up on the newest technologies and fast evolutions.
- Who has demonstrable experience in project and portfolio management.
- Who loves to help grow your team members.
- Who thinks in terms of solutions, is proactive, and puts our end-users (both Vikings & JIM’mers) first.
- Who’s fluent in Dutch and English.
In return you will get...
- A diversified job with responsibility and contribution in a fast-growing company.
- The right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- A congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Eager to join Unleashed? We are de mobile branch of MEDIALAAN - De Persgroep Publishing, located in Hasselt and working with a team of appr. 100 colleagues on the Telco products. Customer centricity distilled into each brand and a dynamic company culture driven by empowerment and result-drivenness form the pillars of our company that strives to answer all your mobile needs. No compromising or settling for the status quo, but always do our utmost to remain the challenger in the market. That’s what drives us.