To sum things up: you're in charge of stakeholder management, you sustain contact with all of the departments involved, collect their demands and translate these demands into the required stories. Starting from your Agile mindset you act as a true facilitator and dare to make final decisions: you make roadmaps for all parties involved which clearly include challenges, opportunities and deadlines while taking into account all of the expectations and priorities.
How can you make a difference?
- You have a number of years real Product Owner experience in an Agile environment.
- You have a technical background DevOps and you are willing to every now and then still get your hands dirty. Aiming for the quick delivery of business value and steering clear from the “Big Bang Syndrome” or the “Silver Bullet Syndrome”
Your key strengths:
- You know the challenges in stakeholder management, know how to build good relations and are a strong and clear communicator.
- Experienced in story writing, story slicing, product mapping and story mapping
- Have an Agile mindset and are experienced in Scrum or other agile/lean methodologies
- You easily explain and efficiently solve complex problems
- Strong communicator; you understand the surplus value of open communication and love to take on an advisory role
- You are passionate about analyses and are a proactive and out-of-the-box thinker
- You naturally aim for continuous improvement and better quality and think short delivery deadlines and value delivery are self-evident
- Willing to sporadically take a trip to the Netherlands or Denmark for your job.
Squad? Eagle is a small team with a big mission to improve the life and efficiency of the whole of our IT team. Different profiles, one TEAM. Different projects, one goal, one mission! Don't forget: what you do is not important, it’s essential to our daily flow!
- You will be working at a leading media company bustling with fun colleagues. Like you, they are passionate about digital and offline media and are continuously learning new things from each other and from the best in the trade. You are set out on a journey where every next week will be different from the last, and where you are stimulated on a daily basis to take things to the next level.
- You will help in shaping the news media of the future and are given the opportunity to keep reinventing yourself in an environment where continuous learning is the benchmark. All of this through trainings (internal and external), guild meetings, online courses, experiments,... You decide where the journey takes you, with maximum support from us.
- As a cherry on top, we offer you an interesting salary package and corresponding benefits.
- Location? Asse and as from this summer the squad will be working in the centre of Antwerp!