In order to support the transition towards a full MVNO, we are currently seeking an experienced Network Architect/ Engineer to lead our network team. The Network Architect/Engineer serves as the lead for the networking organization responsible for network design, deployment and operation. Your Responsibilities:
- Define technical requirements for core network elements based on business and product requirements and work effectively with other design teams and vendors in designing new solutions on existing / upcoming products.
- Together with the CTO, design, adapt and develop the network architecture and the MVNE platform to deliver on the required roadmap
- Coordinate with the host MNO and MVNE suppliers on technical architecture, projects and complex issues
- Drive telco innovations, identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Coordinate with internal IT on architectural setup
- Provide insight in solving complex problems/cases and high level technical support for all advanced network services
- Owner of the change & release management processes on the core network
- Provide team leadership to the Network team
- Maintain up to date documentation of the network and MVNE architecture
- Deep knowledge of GSM, UMTS, VoIP, LTE and IMS required
- Experience with communications protocols and technologies such as: IP, MPLS, TLS, SRTP, RTP, SIP, SS7, SIGTRAN, TCP/IP, UDP and Diameter
- Knowledge of network engineering topologies, virtualization and components including HLR, HSS, MSS, EPC, CSCF, AS, DRA, ENUM, etc.
- 5+ years engineering experience in an MNO or F-MVNO provider
- Project management skills
Offer: a challenging technical leadership position in a vibrant Telco environment. You can count on the right Work-Life-Salary balance, learning opportunities and a congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.